Tuesday, October 20, 2015

NYSAFLT Conference

NYSAFLT stands for New York State Association of Foreign Language Teachers. I'm attending on October 30-31 with Sherry from The World Language Café! If you are also attending, come to our booth and say hi! This will be my first teacher conference at a booth, so I'm kind of stoked to see how it goes and get the conference exhibitor experience!

Sherry and I will be handing out freebies from our stores, as well as from many other top Spanish and French sellers on Tpt!  We will also have a raffle - the winner gets paid products from each seller emailed to them for free!

Sellers included on the freebie handout and in the raffle:
-Fun for Spanish Teachers
-Island Teacher
-La Profe Plotts
-La Profesora Frida
-Lectura Para Niños
-M&M Bilingual
-Mundo de Pepita
-Miss Señorita (me!)
-Sol Azúcar
-Spanish Plans
-Sra Cruz
-Sue Summers
-The World Language Café (Sherry!)

Hope to see you at the conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment