Saturday, October 10, 2015

Ten on the Tenth {October}

I'm on a roll participating in linkies! I'm following Rachael's lead over on The Classroom Game Nook and participating in her linky with 10 pictures on the 10th of October.

Baby vomit!!! Aaaaaah! Eeeeewwwwwww! One of my friends is the auntie of the cutest baby on this earth and I can't resist holding her when I see her, but she looooooooves to vomit on people. I like her better from a distance. Close enough that I can pinch her cheeks but far enough that I don't get vomited on.

Bier International! It's Manhattan's version of a Beer Garden (read: lots of beer, zero garden).

I grew up in the country, where the carnival goes from one small podunk town out in the boonies to another podunk town somewhere else in the boonies all summer. In the Bronx they shut the street down for a half mile and put a ferris wheel in the middle of the street. Whatever works, I guess.

I'm going to a conference at the end of October and I'll be wearing this button! I just ordered it online a few days ago :)

My brother is getting married next weekend and this is the dress I decided on. Yes, this is my messy bedroom.

Chicken gyros for dinner! So delicious.

My cousin got married this past September and gave these out! 2015 has been the summer and fall of weddings in my family.

I updated one of my products! Spanish 3 Warm-ups now has 130 instead of 55!

The view of Manhattan from Roosevelt Island. Roosevelt Island is a teeny little island between Manhattan and Queens. You can make out the Chrystler Building and the Empire state building on the right, and you can see the new World Trade Tower all the way in lower Manhattan.  

Take some plain yogurt and add a squeeze of honey, a handful of walnuts, and a sprinkling of blueberries! This is my favorite breakfast. And lunch. And snack. Nom nom nom.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Looks like you've got a lot going on this month!

    Rachael
    The Classroom Game Nook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting this link up, Rachael! It's such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete