
Have you ever sat down after school to plan tomorrow's Spanish lesson and thought, "I KNOW I have something for this."
So you check Google Drive. Then TpT. Then the folder of activities a coworker shared with you three years ago. Then the folder of things you made three years ago and barely remember making. 😂
Eventually you find something that might work.
Except now you need bell work. And you need to figure out what you're actually teaching before the activity. And maybe students need more practice first. And what are you doing the day after this? 😵💫
You probably don't need more Spanish resources. You need a plan for how all those pieces fit together.
Because having 847 activities isn't particularly helpful when you still have to sit down every night and figure out what you're teaching tomorrow.
That's exactly why I created Listo y Llamativo.

What is Listo y Llamativo?
Listo y Llamativo is my complete, ready-to-teach Spanish 1, 2, and 3 curriculum for middle and high school Spanish teachers.It's not a giant folder of random activities that you somehow have to turn into a curriculum yourself.
The curriculum is already planned and sequenced for you. You know what you're teaching today, what comes tomorrow, and where you're going next week.
And you know how today's vocabulary and grammar connect to what students have already learned and what they're going to learn next.
So instead of sitting down after school and asking, "Okay. What am I teaching tomorrow?" you can open an existing lesson and ask, "Okay. What do I want to change for my students?"
Those are two VERY different kinds of lesson planning.
Why I created Listo y Llamativo
My first year of teaching, I was the only foreign language teacher in my building. The school handed me a textbook and basically said, good luck. 🙃And that textbook was not much of a curriculum. Every 👏 single 👏 thing 👏 I used in class had to be created from scratch.
Bell work. PowerPoints. Classwork. Exit tickets. Homework. Assessments. Everything.
I spent hours every day creating materials because I wanted my students to have good lessons. I cared a lot a lot a lot about what I was teaching.
But sometimes a student would ask me, "What are we doing tomorrow?" And I genuinely didn't know. I wasn't planning weeks ahead. I was trying to stay one day ahead.
My second year got "better." And by better, I mean I started waking up at 5am to finish that day's PowerPoint or classwork instead of working until 8pm every night. 😂
So. Not exactly the breakthrough I was looking for. What eventually changed was that I stopped starting from scratch.
I started saving what worked. Reusing activity formats. Taking notes on pacing. Paying attention to where students needed more practice. Building one lesson on what we'd already learned instead of treating every day like an entirely new event.
Eventually I had something much more valuable than a folder full of activities. I had a curriculum I trusted.
That's what became Listo y Llamativo.
What do you actually get inside Listo y Llamativo?
You can join Listo y Llamativo for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or a combination of levels.Each level gives you an entire school year's worth of curriculum, with the pieces of your lessons already designed to work together.
That includes:
👉 A full-year scope and sequence, so you know what to teach and in what order👉 Ready-to-teach daily lessons, so tomorrow's lesson isn't another project waiting for you after school
👉 Bell work, so students have a predictable way to start class
👉 Teaching PowerPoints and materials, so you aren't building presentations from scratch every night
👉 Classwork with listening, speaking, reading, and writing practice, so students have time to actually use what you're teaching
👉 Exit tickets, so you can see what students understood without creating another thing to grade
👉 Homework, quizzes, projects, and assessments, so you're not separately piecing those together either
👉 Paper and digital resources, so you have options for how you actually run your classroom
The curriculum also includes unit plans, vocabulary and grammar lists, pacing support, and additional resources to help you see how everything fits together across the year.
The goal isn't to give you more stuff. You already have stuff. The goal is to give you a plan you can actually teach from.
But I don't want a scripted curriculum
Good. Neither do I. 😂Listo y Llamativo gives you the plan. You still get to be the teacher.
You can slow down when students need another day. Skip something. Move something. Swap in an activity you already love. Spend longer on a topic. Adjust a lesson for a weird schedule.
You know your students. You know your school. You know when third period absolutely cannot handle what first period handled beautifully. 🙃
Having a curriculum doesn't take those decisions away from you. It takes away all the decisions you shouldn't have to keep remaking.
What comes next? How am I going to introduce this? What should students do for practice? How does this connect to what we did yesterday? What should I teach after this?
A strong curriculum isn't restrictive. It's a starting point.
And starting from an existing plan is a whole lot easier than starting from a blank page.
What does that actually look like for teachers?
Sarah told me:"This is worth more than I ever could have imagined! I basically just tweak the materials, which takes a few minutes, rather than spending hours working on lesson plans. The scope and sequence of the units is logical and easy to follow, and the lessons are well designed. I haven't stayed up late once this year working!"
THAT. 😍 That's what I want Listo y Llamativo to change.
Not whether you can find one more cute activity for tomorrow, but how much of your life teaching gets to take up.
Cassandra told me:
"Everything about Listo y Llamativo has saved me time. No worries about creating answer keys? CHECK. Not having to create alternative versions of tests? CHECK. Having fun, meaningful projects? CHECK. Really, this has EVERYTHING you need!"
And Kristyn specifically liked the sequence and manageable amount of new vocabulary:
"I really like the order of topics and grammar introduced as well as how there's not a tremendous amount of vocab introduced all at one time. Thus, the work and vocab are quite manageable."
Those are the kinds of things I care about.
Structure. Scaffolding. Manageable pacing. Lessons that actually connect to each other.
Because you shouldn't have to choose between having effective lessons and having a life after school.
👉 See everything included in Listo y Llamativo
Is Listo y Llamativo right for you?
Listo y Llamativo is probably a great fit if:✅ You teach Spanish 1, 2, or 3
✅ You teach middle or high school
✅ Your students are primarily native English speakers
✅ You use vocabulary in context with some explicit grammar instruction
✅ You want students practicing listening, speaking, reading, and writing
✅ You want a clear, repeatable structure instead of constantly piecing lessons together
✅ You want the flexibility to make changes without having to build the entire curriculum yourself
❌ It is probably not the best fit if you primarily teach elementary Spanish, heritage speakers, classes that only meet once or twice per week, or primarily use CI or TPRS approaches.
And I think that's important to say. I don't want Listo y Llamativo to be the curriculum for every Spanish teacher on earth. I want it to be REALLY useful for the teachers it was actually built for.
What if I want to see the lessons before I join?
PLEASE DO. 😂You should not have to buy an entire curriculum based on me repeatedly telling you how great I think it is.
I've put together a free preview so you can look through the actual materials and decide for yourself.
You can see:
👉 the first week of Spanish 1
👉 the first week of Spanish 2
👉 the first week of Spanish 3
👉 a video walkthrough of the curriculum
Look at the PowerPoints. Look at the classwork. Look at the pacing. Look at how the lessons are structured.
And ask yourself the question that actually matters, "Would I use this in my classroom?"
👉 Preview Listo y Llamativo
What changes when your curriculum is already planned?
Imagine a student asks, "What are we doing tomorrow?" And you know.Not because you spent your entire Sunday planning. You just know.
You know what you're teaching tomorrow. You know what comes next week. You know where you're headed next month.
Your lessons build on each other. Students aren't getting a giant pile of vocabulary dumped on them all at once. Grammar is intentionally scaffolded. The same activity formats can show up again with new content, so neither you nor your students has to learn an entirely new routine every day.
And when you sit down to plan, you're not creating a class period from nothing. You're looking at a lesson that's already there and deciding how you want to teach it.
Maybe you use it exactly as written. Maybe you change three things. Maybe Tuesday is an assembly schedule from hell and you're absolutely not attempting the regularly scheduled lesson. 😂
But you have something to work from. That's the difference.
Your curriculum doesn't have to be another unfinished project that lives permanently in the back of your brain. It can just be... planned.
Ready to stop figuring out what you're teaching every day?
You do not need another folder full of activities. You need to know what comes next. That's what I built Listo y Llamativo to give you.A full-year Spanish 1, 2, and 3 curriculum with the sequence, lessons, activities, and assessments already planned, so you can spend less time building lessons and more time actually teaching them.
👉 Learn more about Listo y Llamativo
And if you're still deciding, start with the preview.
👉 See the actual Spanish 1, 2 & 3 lessons first
Your lessons can already have a plan. You don't have to keep reinventing them.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi, please shoot me an email (Jessica@MissSenoritaTpt.com) and we can get this resolved!
Delete