Listo y Llamativo: a Spanish 1 and 2 Curriculum to Get your Students Speaking Spanish | Miss Señorita

Listo y Llamativo: a Spanish 1 and 2 Curriculum to Get your Students Speaking Spanish


My first year of teaching I lived with my parents. 

It was great because I worked 12 hours days and that meant dinner was hot and ready for me when I got home at 8pm.

But also... I was working 12 hours days and living with my parents.

It was about as fun as a wet sock.


via GIPHY


And you know what I did on weekends?


I worked.


I thought every paper students touched needed a grade and I didn't have any resources handed down to me.


The school district was basically like "you're the only Spanish teacher in the building. Here's a list of vocab and grammar to teach and the order to teach it in. The rest is up to you and you have no one to collaborate with inside this building. Good luck."


It's unclear how I lasted the entire year.


But my second year was easier because all I had to do was redo the terrible lessons (only like half of them...🙃) and then I could reuse the good resources!


My workload was down to like 11 hours a day. 😂


If you're nodding along to this story because you've been there - those days can be over.


If you teach Spanish 1 or 2, I have a membership that will make your life incredibly easy.


I'm talking like teach it, grade it, and go home to drink wine on your couch easy.


via GIPHY


You'll get 18 days' worth of resources every single month for each level.


18 days times 10 months = 180 days.


That's 👏 the 👏 entire 👏school 👏year. 👏


Everything done for you, and editable so you can tweak it if you want to. 🙌


There are also a few extra options and supplemental activities. But not like Netflix where there are so many options that you get overwhelmed and turn the tv off instead. #notlikenetflix


This membership is called Listo y Llamativo.


Because the resources are listos, your students will be listos, the lessons are engaging, and did you realize "llamativo" also has the word "llama" in it?! 😆 #playonwords


If this sounds like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you, then you can get more info here



There is a low monthly price option, or you can prepay for the whole year at a discounted price. 


The doors are only open twice a year - January and July. If the doors aren't open when you click that link, sign up to be on the waitlist and you'll be notified as soon as the doors open again!


Got a question? Email me - Jessica@MissSenoritaTpt.com. 😁




No comments

Post a Comment